Wednesday, June 24, 2009

WTF?! MOMENTS

Hmm......so last week, I read an opinion piece about racism in the Herald Sun (Melbourne version) which made me go....WTF?! Basically the guy said that it was okay that some of the racist attacks took place because some of them were conducted by caucasian and black men together. You know, ebony and ivory, working together in perfect harmony. I felt disgusted by the article though. I mean, so, is it okay to go bash someone up if I do it with my caucasian friends?! WTF?! It makes me sad that such journalists are out there, spreading their ridiculous opinions! Seriously guys and girls, think for yourselves! Know what's right in your heart and stick with that!

Next on WTF moments is Perez Hilton calling will.i.am a faggot. Umm....so Perez, what have gay and lesbian activists been doing for the last few years? Clearly their campaigns to reduce homophobia isn't a top priority on your list. Hmm...and aren't you gay Perez?! People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones! If you're going to call someone a faggot, then you should be willing to accept it too! The gay and lesbian community should be respected but in turn, they need to respect others! Perez my man, I think you need to take heed to this advice.

Hmm....my brain is dying......let me know what your WTF moments are!

No comments:

Post a Comment